Does Readwise have a public roadmap?
We are still a small, nimble software company in an emerging space, so our roadmap is rather fluid. However, here's a short list of features we're working on or intend to work on soon:
- Sync your highlights to Notion, automatically (shipped 🚢)
- Sync your highlights to Roam, automatically (shipped 🚢)
- Filter which highlights are synced with Evernote, Notion, & Roam (shipped 🚢)
- Android app 🤖 (shipped 🚢)
- Support for PDF highlights (shipped 🚢)
- Branding & aesthetic overhaul
- Help desk, FAQ, and chatbot
- More flexible "theming" of Daily Reviews
- OCR upgrades
- Significantly more import sources! (Google Play Books, Feedly, O'Reilly Learning, Airr for podcasts all shipped 🚢)
- Readwise "stats" and upgraded streaks
- Title, author, and book cover editing (shipped 🚢)
- Book cover editing (shipped 🚢)
- and more!
As always, feel free to reach out any time to [email protected] if there's a feature you'd like to request.