How do I import highlights from Moon+ Reader?
Android's most downloaded e-reading app now includes a native highlight integration with Readwise. Highlights from ebooks read in Moon+ will automatically sync to Readwise!
Here's how to sync:
- Open a book > Tap the middle of the screen to open the menu tray
- Select 3 dots > Check box next to Bookmarks > Tap bookmark icon
- Select Settings icon > Check box next to Share new highlights and notes to Readwise automatically
- Select Settings icon next next to the above > Select information icon > Get Access Token > copy/paste token
*Notes regarding this integration:
- This is a global setting, so you won't have to complete these steps for every book.
- Unfortunately, existing highlights won't sync, but you can delete/re-highlight your highlights to get them into Readwise.
- Any notes you make will need to be added first if you'd like them to import into Readwise. Otherwise, you can always edit the highlights in Readwise at a later time to add your notes.
- If you receive an error message (likely from being offline): Make sure you're connected to data or WiFi > select bookmarks in the bottom right-hand corner > tap the 3 dots next to the date and time in upper left-hand corner > Share -> Readwise